Gift Card Electric Bike Winery and Brewery Tour
- Ort: Margaret River, Western Australia
- Produkt-Code: PT0VJL
Give the gift of an easy ride on our eco friendly electric assisted mountain bikes and sample some of the finest wines in the region, see the contrast between a larger scale winery and boutique vineyard, eat a delicious lunch and wet your whistle with some ales at Margaret Rivers best brewery. Between stops you will cycle through an array of landscapes from some of Australia's nicest native bushland, lushes green farming pastures and vineyards mostly off the beaten track away from those smelly noisy cars.
- Arlewood Estate's fragrant, elegant and complex wines. A delicious grazing platter on their peaceful property with a glass of wine.
- Stella Bella’s friendly and knowledgeable staff. Learn about wine whilst gaining an understanding of what makes Margaret River a premium wine producing region.
- Brewhouse Brewery, Margaret Rivers best brewery brews its beers onsite and with a beer for every taste bud all will be happy.
- Native Australian bushland, lush farm pastures, vineyards.
- Ride mostly on flat gravel trails away from noisy traffic.
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assisted mountain bikes to help you roll leisurely between stops.
1030am, Meet your guide Dave or Jodie at the Brewhouse Brewery (35 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River) and get an introduction to the modern eco friendly electric mountain bike that you will be riding.
After 15-20mins of turbo boosted riding through native bushland and alongside the banks of the Margaret River we will arrive at Stella Bella Winery for your first wine tasting.
Once you have finished treating your taste buds at Stella Bella we will hop back on the bikes for about 20-30mins before we arrive at the peaceful little boutique winery Arlewood Estate. After you have tasted the wine and decided which is your favourite you can purchase a bottle to have with your amazing lazy lunch on the grass.
Once you have had enough of eating, lazing and sipping wine we will head back to Margaret River to finish the afternoon off at the Brewhouse Brewery for some beer tasting.
The day will rap up around 3:30 in the afternoon, feel free to keep the whistle wet and have more beer/food at the Brewhouse or venture into town.
- Suitable casual cloths for the weather conditions and for physical activity
- Fully enclosed flat soled shoes
- Backpack if you want to purchase a bottle of wine or two
- Camera for pictures
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assist mountain bike
- Helmet and Water
- Fully guided
- Wine and Beer Tasting
- Lunch with half a glass of wine
- Wine delivery back to Margaret River from Arlewood (Arlewood purchases)
- 10% off wine purchases at Arlewood
- Fun days adventure
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Wine/Beer purchases other than tastings