Short Electric Bike Winery and Brewery Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, Western Australia
- Product code: PMBDUT
Join us for an easy ride on our eco friendly electric assisted mountain bikes and sample some of the finest wines in the region, taste an array wines from a number of subregions and wet your whistle with some ales at Margaret Rivers best brewery. Between stops you will cycle through an array of landscapes from some of Australia's nicest native bushland, lushes green farming pastures and vineyards mostly off the beaten track away from those smelly noisy cars.
- Stella Bella’s friendly and knowledgeable staff. Learn about wine whilst gaining an understanding of what makes Margaret River a premium wine producing region.
- Brewhouse Brewery, Margaret Rivers best brewery brews its beers onsite and with a beer for every taste bud all will be happy.
- Native Australian bushland, lush farm pastures, vineyards.
- Ride mostly on flat gravel trails away from noisy traffic.
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assisted mountain bikes to help you roll leisurely between stops.
1100am, Meet your guide Dave or Jodie at the Brewhouse Brewery (35 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River) and get an introduction to the modern eco friendly electric mountain bike that you will be riding.
After 20mins of turbo boosted riding through native bushland and alongside the banks of the Margaret River we will arrive at Stella Bella Winery for your first wine tasting.
Once you have finished treating your taste buds at Stella Bella we will hop back on the bikes for about 20-30mins through some amazing forest and farming lands before we arrive back in the Margaret River townsite to go to Amatovino's urban cellar door.
Once you have tasted all the small batch boutique wine at Amatovino we have a short ride back up to the Brewhouse Brewery to taste some beer. There are plenty of amazing options for to purchase for lunch so site back and enjoy the afternoon.
- Suitable casual cloths for the weather conditions and for physical activity
- Fully enclosed flat soled shoes
- Backpack if you want to purchase a bottle of wine or two
- Camera for pictures
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assist mountain bike
- Helmet and Water
- Fully guided
- Wine and Beer Tasting
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Wine/Beer purchases other than tastings