Ebike Forest Cruise or Trail Blast
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, Western Australia
- Product code: PG8GTM
Ride on a combination of shared forest trails, fire trails and purpose built mountain bike trails in some of the regions nicest native forests. Let our electric bikes do the work for you so you can enjoy the peaceful forest or blast up the hills to get more time zipping downhill.
- Native Australian bushland, lush forest and smooth mountain bike trails
- Suffer a case of electric bike smiles.
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assisted mountain bikes to help you roll leisurely between stops or blast up hill.
Meet your guide Dave or Jodie at the Brewhouse Brewery (35 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River) and get an introduction to the modern eco friendly electric mountain bike that you will be riding.
We head off down via the river before heading off road on some easy dual use forest gravel trails to venture off into the forest. This tour can be adjusted to your riding ability with the chance to ride on more technical trails or if you just want the bike to do the work for you we can stay on friendly forest trails. At the conclusion of the ride there is the chance to sample some of the South Wests best beers at the Brewhouse. Feel free to keep the whistle wet and have more beer/food at the Brewhouse or venture into town.
- Suitable casual cloths for the weather conditions and for physical activity
- Fully enclosed flat soled shoes
- Camera for pictures
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assist mountain bike
- Helmet and Water
- Fully guided
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Wine/Beer purchases