Forest Electric Bike Ride + Gin Tasting
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, Western Australia
- Product code: PLER2X
Ride on a combination of shared forest trails, fire trails and purpose built easy mountain bike trails in some of the regions nicest native forests. Let our electric bikes do the work for you so you can enjoy the peaceful forest and at the conclusion of the ride sample the best Gin with a Gin tasting paddle at the Margaret River Distilling Co
- Native Australian bushland, lush forest and smooth mountain bike trails
- Ride mostly on flat gravel trails away from noisy traffic.
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assisted mountain bikes to help you roll leisurely between stops.
- Margaret River Distilling Co produces the best Gin (in our opinion), you'll get to taste all 3 Gins to decide for yourself.
1030am, Meet your guide Dave or Jodie at the Margaret River Distilling Co (cnr of Carters Rd and Maxwell St Margaret River) and get an introduction to the modern eco friendly electric mountain bike that you will be riding.
We head off down via the river before heading off road on some easy dual use forest gravel trails to venture off into the forest. This tour can be adjusted to your riding ability with the chance to ride on more technical trails or if you just want the bike to do the work for you we can stay on friendly forest trails. At the conclusion of the ride you can sample some of the best Gin money can buy (in our opinion). Feel free to keep the whistle wet and have more Gin/whiskey/beer/food at the Distillery or venture into town.
- Suitable casual cloths for the weather conditions and for physical activity
- Fully enclosed flat soled shoes
- Camera for pictures
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assist mountain bike
- Helmet and Water
- Fully guided
- Gin Tasting
- Whiskey tasting available at extra cost to you.
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Gin/Whiskey purchases other than included tastings
Cancellations within 3 Days of the tour will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations within twenty four hours of the tour will be non refundable.