Forest Electric Bike Ride + Beer Tasting
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, Western Australia
- Product code: PN0ME4
Ride on a combination of shared forest trails, fire trails and purpose built easy mountain bike trails in some of the regions nicest native forests. Let our electric bikes do the work for you so you can enjoy the peaceful forest and at the conclusion of the ride sample some of the regions best beers at The Brewhouse Margaret River.
- Native Australian bushland, lush forest and smooth mountain bike trails
- Ride mostly on flat gravel trails away from noisy traffic.
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assisted mountain bikes to help you roll leisurely between stops.
- Brewhouse Brewery, Margaret Rivers best brewery brews it's beers onsite and with a beer for every taste bud all will be happy.
1030am, Meet your guide Dave or Jodie at the Brewhouse Brewery (35 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River) and get an introduction to the modern eco friendly electric mountain bike that you will be riding.
We head off down via the river before heading off road on some easy dual use forest gravel trails to venture off into the forest. This tour can be adjusted to your riding ability with the chance to ride on more technical trails or if you just want the bike to do the work for you we can stay on friendly forest trails. At the conclusion of the ride there is the chance to sample some of the South Wests best beers at the Brewhouse. Feel free to keep the whistle wet and have more beer/food at the Brewhouse or venture into town.
- Suitable casual cloths for the weather conditions and for physical activity
- Fully enclosed flat soled shoes
- Camera for pictures
- Specialized Turbo Levo electric assist mountain bike
- Helmet and Water
- Fully guided
- Beer Tasting
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Wine/Beer purchases other than tastings