Electric Bike Winery and Brewery Tour
- Durata: 5 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Margaret River, Western Australia
- Cod produs: P4N1LW
Join us for an easy ride on our eco friendly
electric assisted mountain bikes and sample some of the finest wines in the
region, see the contrast between a larger scale winery and boutique
vineyard, eat a delicious gourmet lunch and wet your whistle with some ales at
Margaret River’s best brewery. Between stops you will cycle through an
array of landscapes, along the magic Margaret River, some of Australia's nicest native bushland, lushes
green farming pastures and vineyards mostly off the beaten track away from
those smelly noisy cars.
- Arlewood Estate's
fragrant, elegant and complex wines and a unique chocolate pairing
experience. A delicious grazing platter on their peaceful property with a
glass of wine.
- Stella Bella’s friendly and knowledgeable
staff. Learn about wine whilst gaining an understanding of what
makes Margaret River a premium wine producing region.
- Margaret River Brewhouse,
Margaret River’s best brewery brews its beers onsite and with a
beer for every taste bud all will be happy.
- Cruise along and over the Margaret River, through native Australian bushland, lush farm
- Ride mostly on flat gravel trails away from
- Electric assisted mountain bikes to help you
roll leisurely between stops.
10.30am, Meet your guide Dave or Jodie at the Margaret
River Brewhouse (35 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River) and get an introduction to the
modern eco friendly electric mountain bike that you will be riding.
After 15-20mins of turbo boosted riding through
native bushland and alongside the banks of the Margaret River we will arrive at
Stella Bella Winery for your first wine tasting.
Once you have finished treating your taste buds at
Stella Bella we will hop back on the bikes for about
20-30mins before we arrive at the peaceful little boutique
winery Arlewood Estate. After you have tasted the wine and decided which
is your favourite choose your favourite glass and enjoy an amazing lazy lunch
on the grass.
Once you have had enough of eating, lazing and
sipping wine we will head back to Margaret River to finish the afternoon off at
Margaret River Brewhouse for some beer tasting.
The day will rap up around 4.00pm in
the afternoon, feel free to keep the whistle wet and have more
beer/food at the Brewhouse or venture into town.
- Suitable casual clothes for the weather
conditions and for physical activity (no wide legged pants or long
- Fully enclosed flat soled shoes (maybe not
your favourite white sneakers)
- Sun cream
- Backpack if you want to purchase a bottle of
wine or two
- Camera for pictures
- Top quality electric pedal assist mountain
- Reusable souvenir water bottle
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Wine and Beer Tastings
- Gourmet platter lunch with a glass of wine
- Fun days adventure
- Pick-up & Drop-off from starting point
- Wine/Beer purchases other than tastings